BMC XGREEO GI CPAP Machine For anti snoring Sleep Apnea with mask carry bag personal care electric humidifier home appliance
Good news: together with the CPAP machine, we send a spare Mask Headgear and 2 Filters freely.
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
Suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Its powerful intelligent control improves acclimation of traditional CPAP, providing patients more safety and comfort.
3.Power Cord (Local Voltage)
4.SD Card (2 GB)
7.User Manual (Local Language)
8. CPAP machine mask
1. Adopting the special designed air pump, RESmart provides users stable 4-20 cm H2O therapy pressure.
2. Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
3. Auto on/Auto off
4. Alert when accidental power off
5. In time alert function when mask/tubing off line
6. Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
7. Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
8. iCode feature (PC software, Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data.
9. One button to review the treatment information of last day
1. Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
2. Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
3. Integrated designed InH2 heated humidifier
4. Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
5. DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
6. Low noise device
7. Powerful embedded flash memory and SD card stores more than 30 nights of full raw airflow data and 365 nights of user blog
Dimensions: 220 × 194 × 112 mm
313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2 heated humidifier)
Weight: < 1.6 kg
< 2.4 kg (with InH2 heated humidifier)
Product Use, Transport and Storage
Operation Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5 to 35 °C -20 to 55 °C
Humidity: ≤80% Non-condensing ≤93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 860 to 1060 hPa 500 to 1060 hPa
Mode of Operation
SD card capacity
2 G bytes
AC Power Consumption
100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0 A max
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock
Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water
IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
4 to 20 cm H2O (in 0.5 cm H2O increments)
4 to 20 cm H2O (±1 cm H2O)
Automatic altitude compensation
The altitude setting can be changed between 0000 ft and 10000 ft manually.
Sound Pressure Level
< 30 dB(A), when the device is working at the pressure of 10 cm H2O
|Test Pressure (cm H2O)||
|Average flow at the patient connection port (L/min)||
How to choose masks:
We have different models of masks for buyers to choose:
Each model mask has 3 sizes: S/M/L, please write to tell the size of mask you want.
Q1: What kind of person needs this product, and it’s mainly for what indications?
Sleep Apnea Syndrome (SAS) Presentation: Snoring , daytime sleepiness, impaired concentration, hypertension , morning headache , slow reaction time , decreased memory , decreased libido.
Q2: Does the machine suitable to use at home? Does it easy to operate?
Yes, it’s designed for sleep home care therapy and ventilation. After refer user manual, it will be very easy to operate by End-User.
Q3: How to set the machine airway therapy pressure or how to choose the work mode, and change other parameters?
All the settings can be changed in Clinical Menu. (Enter Clinical Menu: When the machine running, please press middle button and right button, hold them for 5 seconds will into the Clinical Menu.)
Q4: Where can I download the analyze software, any software fee required?
Online documentation and software for your BMC products can be downloaded free of charge.
(1) Download website: en.bmc-medical.com
(2) Download Step: [Service] – [Document & Software] – [Therapy and Ventilation Devices]
(3) Ask AliExpress platform customer services to get free download account and password.
Q5: What is iCode function? How to use iCode phone app?
Software usually for doctor to analysis, but iCode shows basic using data for End-User, more convenient to know recent condition. iCode I is numbers, iCode II is QR picture.
Three ways to use iCode get machine data:
(1) Go to iCode website (bmc-icode.com) , then input machine serial number to get data.
More instructions in [Help] page which on the top of the iCode website.
(2) Stop running machine, press humidifier button on the left of the machine, will come out iCode I numbers. Then d ownload phone app called BMC+, open the phone app, type the iCode I numbers in the phone app to get data.
(3) Also can rotate middle button change iCode I numbers to iCode II QR picture, use phone app sweep QR picture on the machine screen, done !
Follow Us On Social Media: