🍀 KOJIC DIPALMITATE ACID NATURAL SKIN WHITENING ORGANIC POWDER – HIGH STRENGTH QUALITY COSMETIC GRADE.
Kojic acid dipalmitate skin whitening cosmetic powder is modified kojic acid derivative, which not only overcomes the instability to light, heat and metallic ions, but also keeps the inhibitory tyrosine activity and prevents the forming of skin melanin.
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate powder offers more efficacious skin lightening effects. Compared with kojic acid, kojic acid dipalmitate markedly enhances the inhibitory effects on tyrosine activity, which prohibits the formation of melanin.
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate powder is light and heat stable, while kojic acid tends to oxidize over time.
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate is stable within a wide pH range of 4-9, which provides flexibility to formulators.
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate powder does not turn brown or yellow over time for two reasons. First, Kojic Acid is not stable to light and heat, and tends to oxidize, which results in color change (often yellow or brown). Second, Kojic Acid tends to chelate with metal irons, which often results in color change. On the contrary, kojic acid dipalmitate is stable to pH, light, heat and oxidation, and does not complex with metal ions, which lead to color stability.
- It can prevent the formation of melanin by inhibiting the activity of tyrase, effective ratio can be up to 99%, so it have a evidently whitening effect and the effect is stronger than the kojic acid dipalmitate.
- Kojic Acid dipalmitate is widely used in whiten cosmetic applied as a skin lightening agent due to its potential to inhibit the enzyme tyrosinase.
Properties: Kojic dipalmitate is applied to the cosmetics. It is modified kojic acid derivative, which not only overcomes the instability to light, heat and metallic ion, but also keeps the inhibitory tyrosinase activity and prevents the forming of melanin. As fat soluble skin whitening agent. It is easier to be absorbed by skin.
CAS 79725-98-7 Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Powder
Name: Kojic Acid Dipalmitate Cosmetic Powder.
Synonym: Kojic dipalmitate, KAD
Chemical Name: 2-Palmitoyloxymethyl, 5-palmitoyloxy-pyrone.
Molecular Formula: C38H66O6
Molecular Weight: 618.9
EINECS No: 207-922-4.
Place of Origin: China.
Appearance: White Fine Powder.
Usage: Organic Cosmetic Raw Materials.
Brand Name: B-Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
Product name: Kojic Dipalmitate Acid
Test Method: HPLC
Application: Cosmetics High Grade Raw Materials.
Shelf life: 3 Years.
Packing: 100 Grams Aluminum Foil Bag (100g).
Storage: Store In A Cool Dry Place.
Other Known Names: Kojic Dipalmitate Acid Skin Whitening Cosmetic Powder.
💲 WHOLESALE PRICE : KSH 3450/=
☎ WHATSAPP NUMBER: +254 708142442
👉WHATSAPP LINK: https://wa.me/message/CJFDDFPKPELAP1
👉WEBSITE PRODUCT LINK: https://jumayo.com/product/
👉FACEBOOK LINK: https://www.facebook.com/JumayoShop/
👉EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
👉PINTEREST LINK: https://www.pinterest.com/jumayoshopcollections/
👉INSTAGRAM LINK: https://www.instagram.com/jumayoshopcollections/
👉TWITTER LINK: https://twitter.com/JumayoShop1
👉TIKTOK LINK: https://www.tiktok.com/@jumayoshop
👉TUMBLR LINK: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jumayoshopcollections
👉GOOGLE BUSINESS LINK: https://business.google.com/…/l/05783394779190516739
👉JUMIA KENYA SHOP LINK: https://www.jumia.co.ke/jumayo-shop-collections/
👉PODCAST LINK: https://anchor.fm/jumayo-shop-collections
👉YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSrSBP9l4zndrrnIzakdFlQ
👉PRODUCT VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/RzeEBrWbzc0
👉PAYPAL: firstname.lastname@example.org – Shop & Buy From Us Via Paypal!Follow Us On Social Media: